The following are few examples of previous projects carried out by Portlands.
1. Construction of a stately home and associated buildings, at, Penn, Bucks. Construction value £1,500,000, project period 18 months.
Constructing a very high quality country house, the project included construction of a large waterproofed basement which facilitated the leisure complex for the development.
2. Construction of private 6 bed room villa, with associated garages, car parking and leisure facilities on Ronda Road, San Pedro Marbella for a private client.
Contract value £850,000-00, contract period 12 months. This was a new build project on rocky region of Ronda Road. The construction required extensive digging and structural support work to provide a large high specification villa with beautiful views.
3. Construction of private 7 bed room villa. Los Flamingos. Marbella, for a private client.
The contract value £1,100,000. Contract period 15 months. The villa was completed to high specification with overlooking views of the coastline and the Flamingo’s golf course. The property was sold upon completion and is back in the market at the reduced price of 2,450,000 Euros. http://www.losflamingos.co.uk/index.php?page=property&dataid=1384
4. Development of Mews house, Camberwell, London SE5.
Development of 2 and 3 bed room mews house.
5. Development of 4 flats, Baising Hill, Wembley, project value £750,000-00.
The project was completed and all units sold over 18 months period.
6. Development of 12 apartments, restaurant and offices and retail units, Bean Oak Road, Wokingham, for Trident Estates, project value £2,500,000.
This was a joint venture project where portlands acted as main contractor and project administrator.
7. Construction of a detached four bedroom family house, Lilli Brook Crescent, Cox Green Maidenhead.
8. Development and refurbishment of Park View, Maidenhead, three story building converted to self-contained luxury units.
9. Development of one and two bed room flats, Arial Court, Chiswick W12.
Portlands acting as main contractors, constructing a new floor over two separate four storey blocks in Chiswick, to provide new one and two bed room flats, while the existing flats were kept fully occupied. The project involved major structural works to existing roofs and constructing new flats including all services. The project although very complicated due to its access facilities and existing of occupies in residents during the construction was completed in 9 month and to its original budget.
10. Development of flats and house, London Road, Ascot.
11. Development of 12 retirement flats with warden facilities, Staines Road, Sunbury.
12. Development of 12 town houses for Shanley Group in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
13. Development of mews houses, Bean oak Mews, Wokingham. Four numbers of one and two bedroom houses.
14. Refurbishment of office building, Chiswick Square, Chiswick road W4 London.
This was a derelict building purchased by a client to be used as head office for an international company. Acting as main contractor working to a very tight time schedule to deliver the project in time for the clients move to London.
15. Refurbishment, loft conversion and extension of buildings at Niton Street, Fulham SW6, London. Providing luxury short term letting accommodation for international clients.
Over the past two decades, Portlands has also has carried out numerous small projects for private clients, such as extensions, refurbishments, new kitchens and bathrooms, internal and structural alterations.